· “Dragon’s Lair” an edition limited to only 5 Kaleidosculptures.
· For the sculpture I’ve used mixed media, designed and made with exotic woods, filigreed steel and brass designs, copper, glass, mirror, acrylic and found objects.
· Placing transparent items inside reflective surfaces creates a lens effect, pulling the flashes and flairs from the dichroic material to create an otherworldly image. As the design unfolded the image developed and became more refined.
· The use of magnets creates a seemingly magical force the hand cranked drive wheel imparts to the image head. Also, optional filters are held in place with magnets.
· Approximately 18” tall, 11” wide and 19” deep.
· Each sculpture is signed and numbered.
· I am proud to present this sculpture for your consideration.
Dragon’s Lair is available for purchase at our online store.